In this role, you will act as a Sr. LVN in the ambulatory care setting; assisting in providing total patient care, maintaining high standards of care, and recognizing normal and abnormal signs and symptoms of life threatening emergencies.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Possession of CPR certification/BCLS
- Possession EKG, Phlebotomy and IV certification
- Ability to travel to Westwood/LAX locations for mandatory 2 or 4-week training upon hire
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications and obtain drug refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Performs phlebotomy, CPR, Injections, IV starts/fluids, and other skills within scope of practice
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, Windows computer function, computer navigation, and ability to use computerized patient care systems
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: