You can expand your engagement in the community while working at UCLA Health. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse on the UCLA Health Faculty Practice Group Float Team, you will travel to various ambulatory clinics to provide administrative and patient care support to a diverse population. Each day will be an exciting opportunity to work with new patients and colleagues, all while having the support and recognition that comes with being a part of UCLA Health.
This role requires a Team Assistant with a highly flexible,
enthusiastic and proactive approach as you will travel to UCLA Community practices throughout the greater Southern California area and your schedule will vary depending on assignments.
- Possession of active LVN license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners and IV Certification
- Possession of active CPR certification/BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and procedures
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications, and obtain drug refills
- Experience performing phlebotomy, CPR, injections, and other skills within scope of practice
- Ability to be highly flexible, travel to multiple work sites within UCLA Health community based practices and work a variable schedule
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: